According to the video, http://tv.adobe.com/watch/xd-inspire/transforming-the-magazine-experience-with-wired/ there are some features apply in 2010 digital publishing.
- technology enable people consume media in different way， which numbers of people engage on cotent
- creating to telling story and making a communicate ideas information
- offer more choices to reader and inter-advertisement
- new way display range of text/animation/short film/
- turn product around look outsides
- hand gesture ／new navigation system
- button in top browse every pages and advertisement and overview magazine
- social feature: allow people share with friends/post to Facebook pages
- use all visual tools to tell stories
- The advertising is as important as the tools of magazines. adding 3D images service experience learn about new product service that advertisement provided.
- build a way for our readers to engage content at any screen or devices they want to—change media experience from radio to television
2.The January 2014 issue of British GQ included a feature “100 Best things in the world right now”, which was made up of 100 small articles covering “everything you will want to wear, drive, eat, hear, drink and watch in 2014”.
We were tasked with compressing this feature from the 18 pages of content in the print edition, to one single page in which the user can navigate in a fluid motion by swiping or tilting the iPad.
3.Chris Anderton CTO of Bilbary told us that “HTML5 will be more widely adopted – i expect we will see an increasing number of ebook related projects using this set of web technologies. It has a number of enticing multimedia factors that allow for embedding music and video without needing third party plugins like Silverlight or Adobe Flash.
Michael Kozlowski.2014.Feature: Will The Future of Digital Publishing be HTML5, EPUB3 or Apps? Part 2.[online] Available at: <http://goodereader.com/blog/electronic-readers/feature-will-the-future-of-digital-publishing-be-html5-epub3-or-apps>%5BAccessed 09 November 2014].